C++ Technical Computing, like never before
“Did not think this is possible…” – Shige Song, CUNY
.Several times faster than other C++ compilers.
No projects, configurations or flags; Just code and run
OpenCV, Qt, Boost, Eigen, Dlib and many others, ready for use
- Save time wasted on library integration. Your favorite C++ libraries are already pre-integrated, and ready for use: OpenCV, OpenCL, Qt, Eigen, Boost, and many more.
- Easily explore new libraries from the wide collection available. Read more
- Enjoy immediate productivity; no need for project setup, configurations or flags definition. Read more
- Recompilation is several times faster compared to other C++ compilers. Read more
- Prototype and deploy in the same C++ language.
- Recompilation is severaltimes faster compared to other C++ compilers. Read more
- Start programming immediately; no need for project setup. Read more
- For scientific computing based applications, explore over 50 pre-integrated C++ libraries for computer vision, graphics, parallel computing and more. Read more
“Just one word – Ceemply Awesome”
“(ok thats 2 words). Prototyping OpenCV applications has never been this easy. Large variety of samples included in Ceemple is a great help for getting started. C++ 11 support is a great plus.”
- Ghazanfar Abbas, TunaCode
Ceemple in Biomedical applications
“I use Ceemple because it’s faster than matlab and in my research, it is powerful enough to be alternative to matlab, besides, MATLAB® is complex when programming with c/c++”
- PageYang, Zhejiang University
Ceemple in Computer Vision
“With Ceemple I can easily combine my favorite tools (Eclipse, OpenCV, Boost, and OpenCL), and more tools I’ve always planned to explore (Eigen, ViennaCL, and more) within a simple (yet known and configurable) build system. It allows me to prototype in C/C++ as quickly as in MATLAB®, and the performance is excellent”
- Boris Feinstein, Pebbles Interfaces